Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Crazy days




Hey everybody! Hope all is well out there. I tried to unwind and watch a movie... its awful and really has no point so I now turn to the computer for my late night wind down.


So in reality i have no idea where to start or where i left off, I just wanted to ramble some. As far as work goes, I'm doing a lot of it, trying to stay ahead can be hard but the drama has dwindled to near extinction so I'm glad to say work is much more enjoyable now:)


Dan has a new job and I'm trying to move up in the company so the roles of bread maker would switch but I think that's fair, he deserves a break from all that stress. He's not a huge fan of his new job but hey, it's money and it will do for now.


Josie is cute as always and getting super big, super fast! She helped us dog sit last week and did really well, she loved having a puppy around but I think she still has some growing to do before we get one of our own. She's loving the pool this summer and is turning brown just like her dad and that blond hair just keeps getting lighter in the warm sun. Josie is also very excited (ok we all are!) that we get to pick up Chris tomorrow! He spends most of the summer with his biological mother but is coming home for two weeks! We're very excited to see him and I'm sure he'll be very excited to go swimming as soon as he can.


As a family we went down to Bryce Canyon again for Father's day and had such a wonderful time! If you ever go you have to go to the inspiration view point, it's my favorite, absolutely breath taking! We went a little later in the day so we missed most of the wild life but the temperature was perfect and the trails were beautiful. P.S on your way home hit up Rice King for dinner, yummy!


Other than that I can't think of much else to say, I'm sure if I did this more often it would be far more entertaining and have many fun tales, I shall try my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment